We have yet to secure a new space...please stay tuned for details! We'll update the website when we have plans in place. Happy home crafting!
Paint! Glue! Glitter!Messy Smocks! They have fun, we clean up the mess!!
Here at what a mess! we provide an active, hands-on arts and craft environment that encourages children to create, explore, and simply have loads of fun. Our drop-in programs, drop-off programs, art camps and birthday party packages supplement your child's provincial and help kids of all ages develop their creative identities.
Don't worry parents, should you feel the urge to get involved on the workshop floor, just join us during drop-in hours and you'll find everything needed to enjoy worry-free arts and craft time with your child!
Our facility boasts 2200 Square Feet of creative space!! Not too big, not too small. As Goldie-locks says, it's just right!! Our customers feel comfortable, welcomed and at home in our studio.....come on by and see what we mean!
This is a good question! We have found that our studio is a great place for artists aged two and ....up! Our parents tell us that they enjoy creating as much as their children!!
International Interior Design Companies – What Make them Superior?
There is a great misunderstanding when people talk about interior designing and interior decoration. Interior decoration could be included in an interior designer’s job description but interior designing can never be a job for an interior decorator. Confused? Not to worry, you are not the only one. And that is what we want to explain before you hire some expensive international interior design companies. It helps to understand the difference between the two before you spend a fortune.
The difference between an interior decorator and an interior designer
If you want to redecorate a room in your house or your office, you hire an interior decorator. If you just want someone’s professional opinion about a theme of a particular room, paint color coordination, decors, and what type of furniture to buy, then you need an interior decorator. Need new drapes? That, too, could be consulted with these professional professionals.
However, if you need someone who knows space planning, budgeting your money, do the lighting fixtures, flooring installation, subcontracting, as well as building some furniture, then you definitely need an interior designer. You need to bear in mind that an interior designer can be a decorator but not the other way around.
Why makes international interior designer companies superior?
- They have proper training from accredited institutions. We may all agree that being creative is innate but like what we said before, being an interior designer takes more than just suggesting what looks good. Their work is more complex and having proper training ingrained in them is an advantage. Others even have a master’s degree from the art and design schools.
- They are certified. When you hire professional interior designers, you can actually ask them if they are certified and it is always a good idea to hire someone who is certified and has a great portfolio.
- They have the experience. International interior design companies hire only people who already have extensive experience when it comes to their chosen profession. Their company is no longer a training ground for newbies. Everybody is competent and does not need supervision.
- Experienced designers know the best contractors. That means great quality of products and you could probably get a discount.
- Professional interior designers can and will save you money. You ask why when you are going to spend a fortune on them? The thing is that most people do not really know what they want. You may have an idea but you do have yet have the full picture. So, when you do it on your own, you will end up buying other things and redoing it all. That means spending way more than you should.
What this all boils down to is that by letting professionals do the job that they are good at, you will have a great space that saved you time and a lot of money in the long run. Find out more about interior designers and Handyman Boca Raton, FL before hiring one.